Click Here!

Home

No Bedtime Routines

Bedtime routines can be the key to a good night's sleep for everyone, your baby will be more relaxed if she/he knows what's coming next. The more relaxed she is with her normal bedtime routine, the more likely it will be that she'll go to bed easily and fall asleep quickly without crying or causing problems, babies and toddlers all like routine. Children's Nursery Room Wall Decal - Baby Circus
Even if you need to rearrange your schedule to make bedtime a priority, it’s very important to stick to the same routine every night at the same time. You may call this to strict but it works and makes your life a lot easier. It’s up to you to decided what works best for your child, but once you settle on a routine follow it every night. My daughter’s routine is a fun bath time with us chatting, brush your teeth, and into bed by 8pm for a bedtime story. Children really like routine and knowing what is coming next, it makes going to bed no hassle and more relaxing, which is exactly what you want at bedtime a charming routine.  The Random House Book of Bedtime Stories (Random House Book of ...)Disney Bedtime Favorites (Disney Storybook Collections)

When your baby is as young as six or eight weeks old, you can start to follow a routine every night, I did, even though my husband at the time told me I was to strict with my nightly routine. Your baby will quickly come to appreciate the consistency and predictability. It will help her learn good sleep habits forever.

What you include in your bedtime routine is up to you. But remember bedtime is a special time to spend with your baby. There's the standard bath routine, putting on pyjamas, doing your teeth, reading a bedtime story, and having a cuddle, I do this every night with my daughter its our special time together to enjoy. Just make sure you choose something that helps to keep your baby quiet before bed, no wrestling games. And while you can certainly start your routine in the bathroom or where ever, make sure you end it in your baby's bedroom.DaVinci Emily Convertible Baby Crib in Cherry

It's important that your baby's room is a nice place to be, not just somewhere that she's left at bedtime. Making bedtime a pleasurable event, with a lot of attention and plenty of cuddles, means that your baby will love the whole process. If she gets upset as she sees you leave after you tuck her in, tell her you'll be back to check on her in a few minutes, some crying at bedtime is to be expected the first few times, but persistent will pay off, I know its hard to hear them cry but stick with it. She'll probably be fast asleep by the time you return. Remember routine is important for nap times as well. Modern Toddler Cot Race You to BedAnimals of the Rain Forest Fisher Price Wall Stickers

When I was trying to find decorating ideas for my babies bedroom, I couldn't find any animal designs in store that I liked, I wish I'd found this site back then. I love it, as it has every baby theme bedding idea you could want and more. Boutique Safari Jungle Animals 10pcs Crib Bedding Set

No comments:

Post a Comment