Click Here!

Home

Early Potty Training

Every one has a different idea on when to start potty training. I started early potty training from the day I got home from the hospital, from advice my mum gave me, and my daughter just loved it, my husband thought I was crazy, but hey as I would be the one doing the potty training one day anyway (as all mum's know) I went ahead and started my early potty training routine. Early-Start Potty Training

Introduce your baby early to the potty and your child will recognise the potty just like they do the high chair, bath, and car seat. Why should a potty be any different to any other object you use to raise your child. Your baby will learn the correct muscles to use to poo with, where a nappy takes this sensation away. I decided to teach my child early to go on the potty instead of in her nappy. Either way they are going to go one is just more pleasant than the other.  Take a year or two off your nappy bill, not to mention the extra days of a clean, dry bottom you can give your child. 

Easy potty training, babies love having their nappies off and I started by holding her out after each feed. Then to holding her over a baby potty then progressed onto a toilet, she never had a issue with the toilet, I’ve heard some babies are scared of the toilet. I ended up saving on nappies (being a single mum that’s a bonus) and your child will learn from a early age to pee and poo when their nappy is off, being potty trained by 2 years old is great and only needing a nappy for naps and bedtime is wonderful. I’d recommended trying this for sure, my child is happier and so am I.

My daughter hardly ever had nappy rash, from starting early potty training, I used all the Arbonne ABC baby products on my daughter, as being a new and first time mum, I wasn‘t happy about using chemicals on my newborn, my friend put me onto Arbonne and I would recommended it to anyone. I LOVE that they are free from all chemicals. They have helped many of my friends' babies that had terrible eczema. I feel great knowing they have none of the harmful gunk that is common in most of what you get at the chemist. Everything else I'd ever used made her skin so dry. As soon as I started using Arbonne products, she started being smooth again. It's a bit expensive, but it's worth it. If you are interested in buying some, feel free to let me know as I work from home as a rep and love everything I get from them. A Potty for Me!: A Lift-the-Flap Instruction Manual
  • Supporting your baby with easy potty training tips
  • Sit behind the potty and place your baby on from behind with their back leaning against your chest, holding onto their legs. It is easier to control placement this way versus placing from the front with your baby facing you.
  • For a baby without head control, while sitting, place a pot or bowl between your legs, or paper on the floor, with your baby's back against your chest, holding onto their legs and supporting their head.
  • Record your baby's toilet routine to effect more accurate timing with placing your baby on the potty, which is usually after each feed.
  • www.pottytraining.com.au
     
  • BABYBJĂ–RN Potty Chair - Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment