Click Here!

Home

Baby & Toddlers

I try to buy some education toys for my daughter as she gets plenty of other things from my family. I have a jigsaw Alphabet train with all different animals on it for each letter, and its fun to say the Alphabet as we put it together. Also great for hand eye co-ordination.

Books for bedtime reading is a must, its part of our nightly routine together. My daughter picks a different book to read each night, of course she has her favourites. It helps to get reading material your child is interested in. Baby Bop Bedtime, she loves, its basically all the steps we do getting ready for bed, and if I miss one she lets me know.

My daughter has been riding a three wheel scooter since she was about 2 years old, and loves it. It really helps with her co-ordination skills, plus easier than a bike to start with. I wasn’t sure how she would go, but was surprised how quickly kids pick things up, especially after watching the other kids at the skate park do it.

We also have a bike that I can push along with a long handle, its great and saves on my back getting sore bending over all the time pushing her. Hopefully she’ll be pushing those peddles around all by herself soon.

Kids really don’t’ need much their first few years, love and attention is the most important thing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment